Your continued use of our website indicates that you have read and understood the terms laid out in this document and that you agree with and accept them. If you do not agree with or accept the terms, you should no longer use the website.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We respect your privacy and are committed to the protection of your personal information that we may collect when you visit our website.
This policy applies to the data we gather on the desktop or mobile website, through email correspondence, and through any applications owned by us through which the website content is accessed.
There may be links on our website that lead to third-party websites or services. If you click on these links, your data may be collected and shared by those third parties. We have no control over and are not responsible for the policies of other sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all sites that you visit.
Should you have any questions about this policy, please forward them to us by way of our contact form.
The kinds of information we gather from users of our website is dependent upon the user's level of interaction with website as follows:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
We collect your data by way of the following:
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
We use your personal data as permitted by law for the following purposes:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- To perform research and analysis that will indicate areas for improvement of the website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To comply with with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement.
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
It is our policy to only share users' personal information with the parties indicated and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.