We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted material that is alleged to be infringed, or a representative list of materials in the case where multiple materials are alleged to be infringed.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Information that enables us to contact you, including your name, postal address, telephone number, and s valid email address, if the latter is applicable.
- A statement by you of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material in question is has not been authorized for use by its copyright holder, by an agent for the copyright holder, or by the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information via our contact form.
A claim of copyright infringement that does not meet all the legal requirements leaves the claimant liable for damages, including all court costs and attorney fees. Therefore, please ensure that you do not misrepresent a copyright infringement claim.
It is this website's policy to disable access at any time to any material claimed to be infringing or deemed to be so by facts or circumstances that indicate infringing activity. The accounts of repeat copyright infringers will be terminated, when appropriate. Access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in compliance with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.